IL CAST di Legend of the Seeker (Starring e Guest Starring)

IL CAST di Legend of the Seeker (Starring e Guest Starring)
« il: Sabato 09 Gennaio 2010 00:18 00 »
Qui potete trovare o inserire voi stessi, tutte le notizie le curiosità riguardo agli attori che interpretano i personagi della serie .... buon divertimento!!  :55
« Ultima modifica: Martedì 02 Febbraio 2010 22:54 22 da Artemisia »

Re: IL CAST di Legend of the Seeker (Starring e Guest Starring)
« Risposta #1 il: Domenica 10 Gennaio 2010 11:48 11 »

L'attrice Keisha Castle-Hughes comparirà in uno degli episodi di Legend of the seeker. E' originaria della Nuova Zelanda, ha 19 anni e interpreterà il ruolo di una giovane donna che incarna un dio. Viaggerà con Richard Kahlan e Zedd per scoprire la verità sulla sua identità.
Nel 2004 l'attrice è stata nominata agli oscar come Migliore Atrice per il suo ruolo in "Whale Rider". Ha inoltre interpretato il ruolodi Maria in "Nativity Story".

« Risposta #2 il: Venerdì 15 Gennaio 2010 15:37 15 »
Intervista a Craig Horner

(Scusate non ho il tempo per poter riportare la sua traduzione, se qualcuno di voi ne ha la possibilità, può inserirla a seguiro...^^)

Fonte: http://tv.ign.com

Spoiler
January 6, 2010 - As a fan of the Terry Goodkind "Sword of Truth" novels, I was thrilled to hear that they were making a television series based on the books. And that Sam Raimi was involved. Now in its second season, Legend of the Seeker is taking on the second and third books in the series.

Richard Cypher (Craig Horner), a young man with an extraordinary destiny, his grandfather and wizard of the First Order Zed (Bruce Spence) and his unobtainable love, Kahlan (Bridget Regan), a Mother Confessor who can bend men to her will with a touch have killed the bad guy, Darken Rahl. And yet...Rahl is back in ghost form, doing the will of the Keeper, trying to destroy mankind. Rahl's red leather-clad mistresses of pain who wield unbelievably phallic weapons called "agiels" (Goodkind must have an interesting sex life) are out to get Richard. So are Rahl's armies...until they learn that Richard himself is a Rahl.

I got a chance to speak to Craig Horner about the show. He gives us a sneak peek at what's coming up this season, his favorite moments in the show and how hard it is not to laugh when the softer versions of the agiels are used on set. And yes Twitter fans, he may just be joining you on there soon.

IGN: At the beginning of the season, you had a very interesting guest star, Charisma Carpenter, which was really fun for us geeks to see. Are you going to have any other guest stars this season?

Craig Horner: Yeah! It was great to start off with Charisma Carpenter, especially if we can bring on some Buffy fans. That would be great. Because I reckon Buffy fans would really like the show. Because I'm a Buffy fan and I like the show.

IGN: Me too.

Horner: Yeah, we've got Aimee Teegarden, we've got Gabriel Mann who plays the young Zed, we've worked with Jolene Blalock, another actress.

IGN: Yeah, I know her! Star Trek: Enterprise.

Horner: Emily Foxler...yeah, we've got some great guest cast.

IGN: Can you talk about the development of Richard's character, especially now that he found out that he's a Rahl?

Horner: Yeah, absolutely. Well that first whole season, season one, was really Richard kind of boy to man, kind of journey. And it was him coming to terms as the Seeker. And now season two, I have a whole new mission. I'm a Lord Rahl. I've defeated the person I was supposed to defeat. And now it's my turn to kind of lead the people and save the world from a greater evil, I guess. So it's definitely up a notch in terms of leadership, for sure.

IGN: I've been asked to ask you about reading the books. The last time I spoke to you, you told me you had read the first one. Have you gone any further into the series?

Horner: I'm reading the second one, but the more we kind of deviate, it's like, we've got a slightly different Richard and Kahlan. We've got a slightly different world. We're doing our own kind of thing now. The majority of the work will go more into my scripts, I guess, and on the set, and that kind of stuff, just trying to make the best show we can really do, you know? Yeah.

IGN: I know you did six weeks of stunt training before the series started. But the fight scenes and the riding has only gotten more intense this season. What kind of training are you continuing to do?

Horner: Good question. We don't really get a lot of time to do that much fight training, so I just try and grab the stunt guys whenever I can, you know. The day before, or even like half an hour before we shoot the damn thing. Luckily I kind of have a good memory for this kind of stuff, so it's kind of falling into place and it kind of gets easier each time you do it. And you know all the stunties' names, so it's like, you can start calling it out. 'Who dies after Noodles? Oh, Cheesecake. Oh, so and so. OK, great.' So because we're becoming a bit more of a stronger...Bridget and I and Tab (Tabrett Bethell) are becoming better fighters, we all need, I guess, less time to pull it off these days.

IGN: Now you've got a Mord'Sith traveling with you...before I ask about Cara, I have to ask you...when I read the books, it was very clear that they're rather S&M sort of characters. And then they have those agiels. Is it ever hard not to crack up when you're holding those things? Or crack up when someone else is using them?

Horner: Oh! Oh my god! I can't tell you...the first time we had Denna, (a Mord'Sith played by Jessica Marais) in Episode 8, the first time we really got into the Mord'Sith world, there were so many jokes. Because we had one...those agiels are quite, um hard. But we've got one that's soft, in case we're doing any stunts with them. And I remember Jessica Marais was, you know, pushing that damn thing up against my chest...

IGN: [laughs]

Horner: ...and it's like, bending at the tip, and it's just like, entering frame and bending at the tip and coming up close to our face, and we just couldn't...'Oh, we're going to have to be really careful where we place this thing. [laughs] It's going to be too suggestive.

IGN: The love triangle that seems to be inevitable between you, Kahlan and Cara...where would you like to see that go?

Horner: I don't know if I would call it a...well, I guess it is a bit of a love triangle there. I think they might send us that way. I think they might send Richard and Cara that way. You never know. But it's a tough call. It's a massive relationship to have [Richard and Kahlan] and it's something that's beyond something sexual, because they can't really do that, so there is a really strong bond. It's really going to be hard to break those two up. But it's possible, so we'll see. [laughs]

IGN: Well it's just another thing that could keep Richard and Kahlan apart a little longer to sort of draw it out. And in the books, Cara is very close to him, so...

Horner: Yeah. Absolutely. They have to find ways of keeping us apart, because eventually we're just going to give in. We can't fight it forever.

IGN: So I have a bunch of Twitter followers who are desperate to know if you're ever going to get a Twitter account.

Horner: Um, you know what? It was Gabriel Mann who was convincing me to maybe go on Twitter. I was like, 'I don't know. I don't know if it's me.' And he was like, 'No, all you have to do is give thoughts that come into your [head].' I put off random thoughts to him and he'd say, 'This is the stuff that you've got to put out there. It doesn't matter. They just have to be from you.' I was like, 'Really? Is that all Twitter is? People don't really care what I think.' But maybe I'll do that. [laughs]

IGN: If it helps convince you, I got about seventeen questions about when your birthday is, since it's not on IMDb.

Horner: [laughs] Oh! The 24th of January, 1983.

IGN: [laughs] So if you don't think people care about what you think, there's that. They also wanted me to ask you about your favorite moments, especially the Richard and Kahlan moments.

Horner: Hmm, especially the Richard and Kahlan moments? I was a really big fan the first pilot, where we really brought those two together. And really had these two people who were separated from each other but...in different worlds, but so attracted to each other. But really finding that kind of relationship was really exciting for Bridget and I. And then it also came to the point where if they're comfortable with our characters, things like when we got to play other characters like the Fritz and Claire episode. I think it was called, "Mirror". Episode 18 where some criminals took our bodies and pretended to be us. And Bridget and I just loved that. It was really good. Anything different we just love to do. You know? Show different sides to Richard and Kahlan. I guess that. Yeah.

IGN: I love that episode. Are you enjoying playing a darker, angrier side of Richard now? When the rage from the Sword of Truth takes over?

Horner: Yeah. Absolutely. In fact, before I got the job, before we started shooting, I was really excited about that part of Richard, and I was hoping we were going to draw on it a little bit more. And they kind of are a little bit, which is good, you know? Because they want this show to kind of be standalone episodes, you can't just have suddenly rage happen, because a lot of viewers won't get it. So they had to just really write a whole episode around what that's really about and really feature it in that episode. But I love just going, 'Arrgh!' To just yell at someone and then be really fine with it. Like, 'Ah. That was all good. I got that out of my system. Awesome.' [laughs]

IGN: If you weren't an actor, what would you be doing?

Horner: A musician. Yeah. Any type. A singer. Songwriter. In a band. Just play and play and play. I would find a way to make enough money from, hopefully, that, but if not, I would just get a job that would be able to fund my passion. I love music, and really, I mean, as humans, once we get past that mere point of survival, I mean, all life is about then is doing something that you love. That you're enthusiastic about. I love music and I love acting, so if I can just live and be able to do those two things, I can be happy, you know?

IGN: Can you give us a little tease about what is coming up in the next few episodes?

Horner: Oh yeah! Great! You're...up to episode 6...awesome. We get a little visit back from Denna. Denna's coming back which is really exciting. Whenever she steps in...ah! A whole other vibe comes in, I reckon. So that's really exciting. Denna fans can look forward to that. And a lot more Sisters of the Dark action, and, jeez, maybe I've said too much already. [laughs] Yeah, but those are some cool things to look forward to.
« Ultima modifica: Mercoledì 03 Febbraio 2010 17:52 17 da Artemisia »

« Risposta #3 il: Martedì 02 Febbraio 2010 22:52 22 »
Auguri a Bridget Regan che compie gli anni il 3 febbraio !  :31 :32

e auguri in ritardo per Craig Horner che invece ha festeggiato il comleanno il 24 gennaio  :62.

:14

« Risposta #4 il: Mercoledì 03 Febbraio 2010 10:39 10 »
Vorrei chiederti una cosa... la bellissima Bridget Regan, ha fatto qualche altro fil che si conosca? Grazie  :78
Jack is back

« Risposta #5 il: Mercoledì 03 Febbraio 2010 15:50 15 »
Allora ...sono contenta che tu me lo abbai chiesto  :10 ....Bridget ha recitatao in numerosissimi telefilm americani , tra cui "Law & Orden: Criminal Intent". Ma per quanto riguarda Film veri e propri , la puoi trovare in  "Sex and the City: The Move",  dove interpreta la parte di una Hostes, e in un film di prossima uscita "The Best and the Brightest" ancora in fase di post produzione. E' una commedia ambientata a New York in un asilo di infanzia di elite, non è ancora nota l'intera trama ma Bridget interpreterà la parte di Robin.

questo è il link dove puoi trovare la scheda del film dell' IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1438251/

e questo quello della scheda di Bridget, sempre nello stesso sito: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2125623/

Nuova notizia : L'atrice Katrina Law ( Spartacus: Blond and Sand) sarà nel cast di Legend of the seeker per due episodi nel ruolo della Mord-Sith Garren
« Ultima modifica: Mercoledì 03 Febbraio 2010 18:41 18 da Artemisia »

« Risposta #6 il: Mercoledì 03 Febbraio 2010 20:14 20 »
e questo quello della scheda di Bridget, sempre nello stesso sito: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2125623/

Grazie  :15 :15

Vedo che ha la mia stessa età, quasi quasi vado a san Diego e mi butto.... troppo bella e dolce  :97 :97
Jack is back

« Risposta #7 il: Venerdì 05 Febbraio 2010 20:12 20 »
John Rhys-Davies meglio conosciuto come Gimli, nella triologia del "Signore degli Anelli", farà una apparizione (non si conosce ancora il ruolo) in uno dei prossimi episodi di Legend of the Seeker.

« Risposta #8 il: Lunedì 15 Febbraio 2010 16:44 16 »
Novità su alcuni personaggi già apparsi o anche solo citati nei vecchi episodio della prima e seconda serie   :88     Paul Barrett ritornerà a recitare come padre di Richard: Panis Rahl,Brooke Williams sarà nuovamente  Jennsen,Jon Brazier riprenderà il suo ruolo come fratello di Zedd e Michael Nouri interpreterà la parte del padre di Kahlan.

Offline Giopro

« Risposta #9 il: Martedì 16 Febbraio 2010 10:26 10 »
Sono un pochino ot, ma volevo fare i complimenti ad Artemisia per l'ottimo lavoro che sta svolgendo.

:15 :15 :15 :15 :15 :15 :15 :15 :15 :15 :15

:14
Partecipa al calcolo distribuito, vieni su http://www.boincitaly.org/

« Risposta #10 il: Martedì 16 Febbraio 2010 18:31 18 »
Grazie Giopro !! ... ti ringrazio davvero tanto !! :40

« Risposta #11 il: Domenica 28 Febbraio 2010 16:42 16 »
vorrei fare i complimenti anche io ad artemisia....ho scoperto per caso questa serie e sapere che è opera del regista di spiderman mi ha incuriosito infatti non mi sbagliavo è stupenda.... azz mi sono innamorato della depositaria  :91 forse mi ha confessato  :74

« Risposta #12 il: Giovedì 11 Marzo 2010 23:17 23 »
...grazie anche a te skorpion per i complimenti ... ed ecco a voi la nuova intervista a Bridget Regan

qui in spoiler c'è la versione originale a seguito la mia piccola traduzione

Spoiler
You had lots and lots (and lots) of questions for Bridget Regan and, as promised, the lovely leading lady of Legend of the Seeker has taken the time to reply to 20-plus of them.  We at TVStar.com think you'll agree that her answers are by turns fun, serious and informative -- and this is only part one of our exclusive interview.

By the way, congratulations to TVStar.com reader Balaamsdonkey, whose very funny and observant question was chosen by Bridget as one of the two best submitted and who wins the first of our autographed photos of Bridget.  So here goes part one of the interview and be on the lookout for both part two and our second winner of a Bridget Regan-signed picture.

The first-ever scene in Legend of the Seeker shows you riding a horse through a beautiful countryside, chased by ugly D'Harans.  I think it drew a lot of people into the show.  When you shot it, did you know that scene was, in a sense, going to introduce the show and could possibly make or break it?  How much pressure did you feel shooting that scene?  (darkbahamut88)

Maybe it was a bit daunting.  I knew that it was the first time the audience would meet Kahlan...meet MY Kahlan.  The script said, "a fierce warrior of stunning beauty and great courage."  Needless to say, I had fallen in love with her, and I wanted to do her right.  Do her justice.  But in the last moment, I had to let that go.  (I had to) concentrate on getting to the boundary and finding (Richard) and putting the book in his hands...and cantering in a corset for the first time and not falling on my bum.

If you wandered in to the Valley of Perdition, what might you see as being your worst nightmares and fears coming to life?  And what do you think Kahlan would see?  (drummergirl)

I think Kahlan's worst fears wouldn't be that far off from what was happening to Richard (Craig Horner) in "Perdition."  Oh, I can't imagine poor Kahlan seeing Richard with a child and a wife he loves.  Heartbreaking!

Even though so many of us adore the show, there are some fans of the book series who complain that the show is far too different.  What's your take on that?  (pristinelyungifted)

I can understand and sympathize.  "Eat, Pray, Love" was such a special book to me when I read it, and I'm a little scared to see the film for fear that it would change my memories of the book that I cherish so much.  But on the other hand, I so badly want to relive those moments and be inside them and the film will let me do that.  Books are a private, imaginative, and personal experience, where television is a collaborative and shared experience.  So I suppose a book is never going to be exactly the same as the memory.

You and Craig portray the feelings of love really well on the show and we know you're close friends, but seeing Kahlan and Richard so in love, how do you deal with it off set?  Do you just hang the role in the closet and leave it at that?  Ever wonder "what if?" in real life?  (dkrob)

Ha!  You sneaky, dirty little dog!  I certainly won't deny that I feel a very strong connection with Craig.  I have from the moment I met him.  It was like we knew that we were going to go on a journey together.  It's bizarre to say but, it's my job to be in love with him.  And when it's quiet and the camera is rolling and I am staring into his eyes and I am Kahlan/Bridget, I feel deeply and madly in love with Richard/Craig.  Yeah, I suppose it can be a gray area for a lot of actors.  Maybe that's why so many on-screen couples become off-screen lovers.  Our priority is making the show as good as it can be.  And I think we do a good job at keeping our priorities there.

Similar but different question: Is playing the more intimate/sex scenes easier now that you and Craig are friends, or was it easier earlier on when you two didn't know each other as well?  (nasmadie)

Those scenes have built in intensity over the past two seasons.  For me, each one has gotten easier and easier.  I think the comfort that Craig and I have with each other after spending almost two years together is in some ways similar to what has grown within R and K's relationship.  It's a familiarity and trust.  I will absolutely admit that it's much easier now that we are as close as we are.  I feel totally safe with him.

Do you enjoy browsing the fan-made art, videos, and other Seeker fandom things on the web?  (virkatjol)

I haven't seen much art other than the occasional piece of creative fan mail.  But I love YouTube.  Craig told me about a video that was a montage of Jessie and I cut to that song, "Hey, yo, you know I don't like your girlfriend..."  I don't know the real name of it.  I think it's Avril Lavigne.  It was hilarious!  Everybody on set was singing it all day.  I think it's so great when fans find the humor in the show.  Like Gay For Kahlan!  I live for that stuff.  I'm also an occasional sucker for the romantic and gushy vids.  Some of them are so beautifully made.  I can't believe how many of them there are and how much effort it must take to put them together.

From the books, what's the most powerful scene that helps you embody who Kahlan is?  And is there one scene from the books you've not yet done that to you must do before they call "Cut!" for the final time on the show?  (moridin)

When she goes into Con Dar in the end, it helps me find that animal in her and me, I suppose, and that otherworldly, cosmic and massive magic that embodies her.  Love that scene.  She is standing there, naked, with a limp, broken arm hanging by her side, conjuring magic and sprouting blue lighting out of her face.  C'mon!  How rad is that?  I have said it before, and I'll say it again, I adore the Spirit House scene when R & K are staying with the Mud People.  Um, who doesn’t?  I love that she wants him so much that she considers being with him and taking him with her power.  I love that she slips.  She lets her guard down, and for a moment, she is just a woman.  In the end, he stops her.  "First tell me what you are."  I love it!  They are the perfect match for each other.  When she falls, he's there.

You've said that your performance naturally changed by being around Tabrett Bethell and how she plays Cara.  When did you notice that really coming into play?  Was that something you discussed with the writers? (autumnrae89)

It was more like Kahlan's character has been changing.  Cara's presence in the group challenges Kahlan.  They butt heads often, but also have a mutual respect growing.  It's a complicated relationship and I love it.  I always hoped that Cara would be a main character in the show, as she is in the "Sword of Truth" series.  I am fascinated by the Mord'Sith.  I had a hard time letting Jess go.  We were all begging, "Can she stay?"  And then sassy Tab came along and it was like the stars aligned.  I love that there is another woman in the group.  She is a very different woman than Kahlan in many ways, and bizarrely similar in others.  There has recently been a crack in the shell that surrounds Cara, and Kahlan can see right through it.  They relate and empathize with each other on a level that maybe either of them doesn't want to admit…yet.  I am so thankful for Tab in my life every day.  She's funny, smart, and incredibly generous.

You've had the opportunity to play a strong, real character in a world where every decision is life and death, where everything about life matters because it can be gone in a second.  It's part of the reason why the characters' relationships are so personal and intense.  Has playing in this world and portraying Kahlan had an effect on your own outlook on life?  Has playing Kahlan inspired you to take more chances?  (silentwatchman)

I've never thought about that!  I think that maybe so.  Even today I was doing a scene where Kahlan was knocking on death's door.  It does make me think about what really matters.  I think I tell people I love them a whole lot more often than I used to.  More than inspiring me to take chances, playing Kahlan has made me stronger.  I hold my ground with more ease than I did before she was in my life every day.  She's not a woman you would want to be on the wrong side of.

How many times do you think Zeddicus (Bruce Spence) could say "Powerful Magic" in one episode?  (Balaamsdonkey)

Ha!  Ha!  That's brilliant.  He said it yesterday!  My friends have a drinking game for the show.  Play at your own risk: every time I yell out "RICHARD!"… and drink.  Every time the show cuts to a lush, beautiful landscape, shout/sing in your highest pitch possible, "NEW ZEALAND!" and drink.  Every time my hair does something epic…  We need to add "" to the list.

La prima scena in Legend of the Seeker ti mostra a cavallo mentre attraversi una meravigliosa campagna, inseguita da una squadra di Dahariani. La scena doveva introdurre il pubblico all'interno dello spettacolo. L'esito della scena significava il successo o la disfatta della serie? Hai sentito molto la pressione nella ripresa di questa scena? (darkbahamut88)

Mi ha intimidito un po. Sapevo che era la prima volta che il pubblico vedeva il personaggio di Kahlan. Il copione la descriveva come "un guerriero feroce dalla bellezza straordinaria e dak grande coraggio". Inutile dire che mi ero innamorato del personaggio, e volevo interpretarlo al meglio. Ma all'ultimo momento, mi sono dovuta lasciar andare. Mi sono concentrata su come raggiungere il confine e trovare Richard, per mettere il libro nelle sue  mani ... e dovevo farlo al galoppo, stando dentro ad un corsetto per la prima volta e ( non so come tradurlo ) "not falling on my bum..

Se dovessi vagare nella valle della perdizione, quali incubi e quali paure si materializzerebbero di fronte ai tuoi occhi? E cosa pensi vedrebbe Kahlan ? (drummergirl)

Credo che quello che vedrebbe Kahlan non sarebbe dissimile da quello che è accaduto a Richard (Craig Horner) in "Perdiction". Oh, non riesco a immaginare Kahlan nel vedere Richard con un figlio e una moglie. Sarebbe straziante!

Anche se molti di noi adoriamo lo show, ci sono alcuni fan della saga che si lamentano delle discordanze con il testo. Cosa ne pensi di questo? (pristinelyungifted)

Posso capire coloro che sono delusi. "Eat, Pray, Love", per esempio, è stato un libro speciale per me, e ho avuto sempre timore di vedere il film per paura che potesse cambiare i miei ricordi del libro. Ma d'altra parte, la voglia di rivivere quei momenti, di essere dentro il film mi ha spinto a vederlo. I libri sono qualcosa di privato, che fa parte del mondo dell'immaginazione, è una l'esperienza personale; mentre la televisione è un'esperienza collaborativa e condivisa. Quindi suppongo che un libro non sarà mai esattamente lo stesso che hai nella tua memoria.

Tu e Craig rappresentare i vostri sentimenti inmaniera davvero intensa nel corso dello show e sappiamo che siete diventati amici intimi. Dopo aver girato scene d'amore come gestite il fuori dal set? Finite le scene lasciate i vostri ruoli dentro il camerino? Vi siete mai chiesti "e se?" accadesse nella vita reale? (dkrob)

Ah! "You sneaky, dirty little dog!" (non so come tradurlo ^^)  Non nego di avere un forte legame con Craig dal momento in cui ci siamo incontrati la prima volta. È stato come se entrambi sapessimo che stavamo andando a fare un viaggio insieme. E 'strano a dirsi ma, è il mio lavoro di essere innamorata di lui. E quando tutto è tranquillo e la cinepresa  ci ruota intorno a lo guardo negli occhi, in quel momento io sono Kahlan / Bridget, e come tale mi sento profondamente e follemente innamorato di Richard / Craig. Sì, immagino che possa essere una zona grigia per un sacco di attori. Forse questo è il motivo per cui così tante coppie dello schermo diventano amanti anche fuori. La nostra priorità è rendere lo spettacolo buono.

Domanda simile, ma diversa: girare scene di sesso è diventato più facile ora che lei e Craig siete amici, o era più facile prima, quando non vi conoscevate bene? (nasmadie)

Queste scene sono cresciute di intensità nel corso di queste due stagioni. Per me, ogni volta diventa più facile. Penso che la confidenza che si è creata con Craig dopo aver trascorso quasi due anni insieme è in qualche modo simile a quello che si è sviluppato all'interno del rapporto tra Richard e Kahlan. Si tratta di familiarità e di fiducia. Devo assolutamente ammettere che è molto più facile ora che siamo così vicini. Mi sento completamente sicuro con lui.

Do you enjoy browsing the fan-made art, videos, and other Seeker fandom things on the web? (non so bene come tradurla...cmq più o meno domanda se gli piaccciono i video fatti dai fan sulla serie (virkatjol)

Non ho avuto occasione di vedere molto. Ma adoro YouTube. Craig mi ha parlato di un video montato da una fan: Jessie, in cui io canto, "Hey, yo, lo sai che non mi piace la tua ragazza ...". Penso che la canzone sia di Avril Lavigne. E 'stato divertente! Tutti sul set hanno iniziato a cantarla. Penso che sia bello quando i fan trovano il lato umoristico nello show. (non sono riuscita a tradurre) "Like Gay For Kahlan!  I live for that stuff.". Ho visto anche alcuni video romantici. Alcuni di loro sono così belli!. Non riesco come molti di loro siano riusciti a crearli  e a  quanta fatica deve essere costata.

Dai libri, qual è la scena più potente che ti aiuta a incarnare il carattere di Kahlan? E c'è una scena dal libri che non è stata girata me che ti piacerebbe  fare prima della fine dello show? (moridin)

Quando alla fine del primo libro entra nel Dar Con. Quella scena mi ha aiutato a trovare l'animale che è in me e in lei(Kahlan) , immagino. In qualche modo è un' altro mondo, una magia cosmica che incarna la sua essenza. Amo quella scena. Lei è lì, nuda, con il fianco ferito, un braccio appeso, mentre evoca la magia e i raggi di luce blu che spuntano fuori del suo viso. C'mon! Come rad is that? L'ho detto prima e lo ripeto ancora una volta, io adoro la scena nella casa degli spiriti quando R & K decidono di restare con il Popolo di fango. Um, chi non lo farebbe? Mi piace che lei lo vuole così tanto che decide di stare con lui e prenderlo con il suo potere. Mi piace che le si insinui. Alla fine abbassa la guardia, e per un attimo è solo una donna. Alla fine, si ferma. "First tell me what you are." (Prima dimi chi sei veramente". Adoro questa scena! sono perfetti l'uno per l'altra. Quando lei sta per cadere, lui è lì per sorreggerla.

( non sono riuscita  a tradurre) You've said that your performance naturally changed by being around Tabrett Bethell and how she plays Cara.  When did you notice that really coming into play?  Was that something you discussed with the writers? (autumnrae89)

It was more like Kahlan's character has been changing.  Cara's presence in the group challenges Kahlan.  They butt heads often, but also have a mutual respect growing.  It's a complicated relationship and I love it.  I always hoped that Cara would be a main character in the show, as she is in the "Sword of Truth" series.  I am fascinated by the Mord'Sith.  I had a hard time letting Jess go.  We were all begging, "Can she stay?"  And then sassy Tab came along and it was like the stars aligned.  I love that there is another woman in the group.  She is a very different woman than Kahlan in many ways, and bizarrely similar in others.  There has recently been a crack in the shell that surrounds Cara, and Kahlan can see right through it.  They relate and empathize with each other on a level that maybe either of them doesn't want to admit…yet.  I am so thankful for Tab in my life every day.  She's funny, smart, and incredibly generous.

Hai avuto l'opportunità di interpretare un personaggio forte, reale, che vive in un mondo dove ogni decisione si trasforma in una questione di vita o di morte. Questo è  uno dei motivi per cui le relazioni tra i personaggi di questa serie sono così personali e intensi. Recitare in questo mondo e rapprentare sullo schermo Kahlan ha avuto un effetto sulla tua vita? Interpretare Kahlan ti ha ispirato a rischiare di più? (silentwatchman)

( non sono riuscita a tradurlo) I've never thought about that!  I think that maybe so.  Even today I was doing a scene where Kahlan was knocking on death's door.  It does make me think about what really matters.  I think I tell people I love them a whole lot more often than I used to.  More than inspiring me to take chances, playing Kahlan has made me stronger.  I hold my ground with more ease than I did before she was in my life every day.  She's not a woman you would want to be on the wrong side of. molto di più spesso di quanto ho usato. Più di avermi ispirato a rischiare, giocando Kahlan mi ha reso più forte. Tengo la mia terra con più facilità di me prima che lei era nella mia vita di ogni giorno. Non è una donna che vorrebbe essere sul lato sbagliato del.

Quante volte pensi che Zeddicus (Bruce Spence) potrebbe dire "Powerfull Magic" in un episodio? (Balaamsdonkey)

Ah! Ah! That's brilliant. Ho letto di questo ieri! I miei amici hanno un gioco di bevute per lo spettacolo. Giocate a vostro rischio e pericolo: ogni volta che grido "Richard!" ...dovete bere. Ogni volta che lo spettacolo taglia su qualche paesaggio lussureggiante dovete cantare con la nota più  alta che riuscite a prendere "New Zealand!" e bevete ... Bisognerà aggiungere "powerfull magic" alla lista.